The original PANELLIFT® Brand Drywall Lift Model 138-2 by Telpro Inc. is the industry’s leading drywall lift. After 40 years, it’s still the best built, easiest to operate, longest lasting cable drive lift available. We’re not kidding when we say, “beware of imitations.” Telpro Inc.’s patented designs and U.S. manufacturing make the PANELLIFT® brand drywall lift the clear choice if you’re not into buying disposable equipment.
Why struggle with wallboard when you can single handedly lift wallboard up to 11 foot walls and ceilings. Cradle tilts laterally 65 degrees for easy loading and for installation on walls and sloped ceilings. It also tilts longitudinally 10 degrees. Fast action, single stage winch with silent cam-lock brake easily lifts and lowers wallboard so you don’t have to strain your back.
- Max. Standard Reach: 11′
- Reach with Extension 154: 12′ 6″
- Reach with Extension 186: 15′
- Standard Loading Height: 37″
- Loading Height with Loader 195: 2-4″
- Load Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Sheet Size & Capacity: single drywall sheets up to 4′ x 16′
- Power Source: Manual
- Lift Mechanism: Single Stage Cable
- Storage & Transport Cart Available: Model 110 or 117
Made in USA by Telpro Inc.
Looking for a dealer? Click on their logo and get your PANELLIFT® Brand Drywall Lift today!
Email us or call us at 1-800-448-0822 for purchase information
Check out our reviews at Amazon.com!